Replacement & Returns
Which products are eligible for return or replacement?
If the product you have received is damaged, deffective or item not as described. In this case, return request has to be made within 7 days of receiving the order.
What can i do if i have placed an order by mistake, and it has already been delivered?
If you have ordered a product by mistake and it has been already dispatched, replacement or refund is not applicable. It can only be cancelled before dispatch of products.
If I receive a wrong product, can I get it replaced?
We take utmost care to ensure customer satisfaction. Unfortunately, if you receive a wrong product or ‘Not as Described’ please raise a replacement request or get in touch with us. You will also have the option to choose refund for the product.
If I receive a physically damaged product, can I get it replaced?
Delivery is usually safe, but, if you receive a damaged product you can return/replace it. To avoid any hassle, go through the following steps:
- On delivery, check if the product is packed properly, is factory sealed and there is no physical damage to the carton.
- If you are concerned, don't open the product yourself. Call the Raajkart customer care for further assistance.
How do I place a replacement request on Raajkart.com?
If you want to replace a product on Raajkart, please follow these steps:
- Create a replacement request by calling our customer care. You can place a replacement request for a product bought on Raajkart within 7 days of delivery.
- Once the replacement request is created, we will ensure that the replacement is processed as soon as possible.
I have requested a replacement, when will I receive it?
Once you have raised a replacement request, our team will investigate and initiate the replacement process. You will receive an e-mail advising you on the estimated delivery date. Based on customer location, delivery span varies.
Is there any product not eligible for replacement/return?
All items which can be resold are always eligible for return. The following items are not eligible for return/replacement:
- Items that have been used/assembled/altered or damaged due to the misuse of product.
- Digital products like Ebooks.
- Products which were sold as combos/sets, are not eligible for return/replacement as individual items
- A product is not eligible for return if you have ordered it by mistake. It can only be cancelled before dispatch.
Note: All items returned must be unused and in their original condition with all original tags or boxes and packaging intact
What if I choose to have my order replaced and the product is sold out?
Replacement can be initiated only if the product is in stock. Unfortunately if the product is out of stock then refund is initiated after your confirmation.
When are returns not possible?
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns, which are:
- If the return request is made outside the specified time frame.
- Items that are returned without original packaging, freebies or accessories.
- If the product is damaged because of use or the product is not in the same condition in which you had received it.
- Defective products which are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Any consumable item which has been installed or used.
- Products that may/have been tampered or products with missing serial numbers.
- Anything missing from the package received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies or Accessories.
Do I have to return the free gift received along with the product while returning the product?
If the product bought on Raajkart.com comes with a free gift, you will have to return it along with the product you have raised return request for.
Do I need to pay the courier company to send my product back for replacement? Will I get the money back?
Once you have raised a successful replacement request on Raajkart, you can ship the product back to us. The shipping charges borne by you for the replacement will be refunded back to you as coupons.