Young Scientists: A Book of Science is a series of nine books from Introductory to class 8. It contains a number of activities that supplement the main text and help the students in the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experimentation.
Salient Features of The Series:
- Live interactive chapters show related videos or animation through QR code. (Download QR code app in your smartphone and scan the given code.)
- We will learn about sets the goal intended to be attained by reading the chapter.
- A brief introduction is given at the beginning of each chapter.
- Additional information with interesting facts under Do You Know?
- Brain Teasers make the students curious to know more about the topic.
- While going through the text, Check 'N' Proceed helps to check their progress.
- Intext Activities to ensure active learning.
- Recap Chart is meant for quick recapitulation.
- Now Your Turn helps to revise and memorize the lesson taught.
- HOTS/VBQs contain Higher-Order Thinking Skills questions and Value-based Questions for developing in-depth understanding of concepts.
- Fun Do Time Provides an opportunity for children to enjoy learning and encourage them to learn more by doing interesting practical activities on their own.
A must for Young Learners!
|Product Name||Rohan Young Scientists A Book of Science for Class 3|
|ISBN / Product Code||9788178260506|
|Board : K12||CBSE Board (NCERT)|
|School Books||Text Books|
|Select Books by Class||Class 3|
|Subject : School Books||Science|
|Publisher||Rohan Book Co.|
|Company Details||Published by Rohan Book Company pvt ltd, Address Office 56/50, Site IV, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad – 201010(U.P). In case of any queries regarding products please call at 9811230507,9821633507 or email at email@example.com|