Salient features of the series are as follows-
- The maps are based on the revised syllabus of Social Studies.
- The series strictly follows the syllabus, so as to facilitate better teaching and understanding of the subject, without becoming a burden on the students.
- Maps have been clearly segregated into the two subjects- History and Geography, for easy reference.
- Latest data and maps have been given in the book to keep the students up-to-date with the developments of the ever-changing world.
- Clear & easy to understand references, symbols and markings have been used throughout the series.
- An exercise map has been given next to each map for student’s revision of the topic.
- Ample practice maps have been given for self-practice.
- Brief description and significance of each map taught in the book has been given at the end.
|Doublew Education Wonder Map Practice Book for Class 6
|ISBN / Product Code
|Board : K12
|CBSE Board (NCERT)
|Practice / Workbooks
|Select Books by Class
|Subject : School Books
|Published by Doublew Education, Address: 21-22/3611, Shyam Bhawan, Netaji Subhash Marg, Daryaganj, New Delhi 110002. In case of any queries regarding products please call at 011-41514602, or Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!