Grammar with a Smile 1 to 8 is a student-friendly grammar series that endeavours to make the learning of grammar fun for young students and enable them to apply grammatical rules in their day-to-day life experiences. The series comprises a comprehensively-structured syllabus with systematically graded and adequately covered grammar concepts. The course aims to bridge the gap between knowledge and application of grammar rules, and in doing so, hone the learners’ listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
- Revision exercises - help to brush up the concepts taught in the previous class
- Interactive, visual-based exercises at the beginning of each chapter engage interest and raise curiosity about the concept to be taught
- Definitions, rules, and examples for each concept are given in lucid, child-friendly language and are supported by visuals wherever relevant
- Concepts taught through a blend of inductive and deductive approaches
- Comprehension - enables the learner to develop the skill of drawing inferences from passages and applying grammar rules in answering vocabulary-based exercises
- Writing section - provides structured guidelines for planning, organising, drafting, editing and finalising various writing formats recommended across educational boards
- Grammar Games - is a fun section for informal practice of some of the concepts learnt
|Headword Grammar with a Smile Book 8 (2019)
|ISBN / Product Code
|Board : K12
|CBSE Board (NCERT)
|Reference Books, Practice / Workbooks
|Select Books by Class
|Subject : School Books
|Year Of Publication
|Headword Publishing Co.
|Published by Headword Publishing Company Private Limited, B-40 Sector 57, Noida 201301. In case of any queries regarding products please call on 01204565437.