Grow with Information Technology for classes 1 to 8 follows the recommendations of NCF. Books 1 to 5 focus on computer basics and development of operating skills and are supported by vivid artwork, images and snapshots for ease of comprehension. MS Paint, basics of MS Office 2010 and Windows have been introduced from class 3 onwards. Books 6 to 8 cover a wide variety of topics like HTML, Adobe Photoshop, e-mail, viruses, and emerging trends in hardware technology.
• Lesson objectives with each topic highlight the concepts covered in each lesson
• Starter exercises set the tone for new concepts and help recapitulate concepts already learnt
• Computer etiquette included in the early levels
• Recapitulation of new terms learnt included for quick revision
• Short in-text quizzes aid recall in a quick and fun way
• Practical questions to enhance practical ability of students included at all levels
• Inclusion of exercises that add excitement to learning
• Short sections that impart additional and relevant information related to the topic under study
• Worksheets and Test Papers for recall, reinforcement and assessment of concepts
• Projects with an inter-disciplinary approach help relate technology to real-life situations
• Sample questions at the end of books provide ample practice for students to prepare for the National Cyber Olympiad
|Headword New Grow With Information Technology for Class 3 (2022)
|ISBN / Product Code
|Board : K12
|CBSE Board (NCERT)
|Select Books by Class
|Subject : School Books
|Headword Publishing Co.
|Published by Headword Publishing Company Private Limited, B-40 Sector 57, Noida 201301. In case of any queries regarding products please call on 01204565437.