Stepping Stone 1 to 8 is an ELT course that acquaints students with the principles underlying holistic learning. The wide canvas of the series in terms of the use of language, genres, and themes is in line with the objectives laid down by the National Curriculum Framework. In an effort to provide hand-holding to teachers and students, the course has incorporated the tools of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE). It incorporates these in planning, conducting, and evaluating activities that promote students' growth as listeners, speakers, readers, and writers.
- Pre-reading exercises serve as warm-ups, cater to the testing and honing of multiple skills as also launch pads for discussion on life skills and values
- Selections provide exposure to different genres of writing such as fiction, poetry, non-fiction, drama, etc. in a variety of formats by writers both contemporary and classic, Indian and international
- Comprehension section includes exercises that assess factual, inferential, analytical, and evaluative skills
- Vocabulary and language study aid in the build-up of the essential scaffolding required to interact with ease in the language
- Well-graded and age-appropriate grammar concepts for a better understanding of language structures
- Recommended age-appropriate writing tasks with visual and verbal cues
- Listening and Speaking tasks based on age-appropriate, real-life situations
- HOTS (higher order thinking skills); value-based questions; life skills to develop moral, social and ethical values
- Interdisciplinary projects on relevant environmental and social issues
- Problem Solving Assessment (PSA)
- Workbooks reinforce concepts and focus on Assessing Speaking and Listening (ASL)
- Literature Readers with writings spread across centuries and genres help develop the love for reading
- Special focus on Formative Assessment in Workbook
|Headword New Stepping Stone Coursebook for Class 8 (2023)
|ISBN / Product Code
|Board : K12
|CBSE Board (NCERT)
|Select Books by Class
|Subject : School Books
|Headword Publishing Co.
|Published by Headword Publishing Company Private Limited, B-40 Sector 57, Noida 201301. In case of any queries regarding products please call on 01204565437.