Everyday Science is a series of eight books for classes 1 through 8. The series has been designed and developed in accordance with the guidelines of National Curriculum Framework. It introduces the young readers to the world of science. It brings information and new ideas of everyday occurrences. The simple and interesting contents of the books are learner-friendly.
Key features of the books (1-5):
- Clear and concise content that is easy to read.
- Colourful illustrations and well-labelled diagrams add to the visual appeal of the books.
- New words and Keywords will help children recall the definitions of important terms and enrich their vocabulary.
- Summary, a recapitulation tool that can help before a class test or quiz.
- Exercises comprise children-complaint activities.
- Try and Tell develops Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS).
- Complete the table and Complete the concept map are brief recall of the concepts learnt in the chapter.
- Activity section contains suggestions for outdoor and indoor activities and project work.
- Fun-to-do offers enjoyable ways to learn science through puzzles, charts, games, crosswords, riddles, etc.
- Be a Young Scientist fosters scientific temperament in children by introducing scientific experiments.
- Browse the internet is useful to recall the chapter through online and offline activities and carry on extended activities.
|Orion Everyday Science Textbook for Class 1 by Shradha Anand
|ISBN / Product Code
|Board : K12
|CBSE Board (NCERT)
|Select Books by Class
|Subject : School Books
|Published by Vishv Books ,Address: A-36, Site – IV, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Sahibabad Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh (India). In case of any queries regarding products please call at 9910160123