Brilliant's Composite Mathematics is a series of ten mathematics text books for classes pre primary till eighth. Prerequisite of developing a student mathematical aptitude is tapping into various skills like problem solving, critical thinking, logical analysis, spatial understanding etc. We have kept this in mind while making each book in this series.
- Concepts of Maths have been introduced in a simple, easy to understand and concise way.
- The books in this series are well illustrated with solved examples and abundant practice question to help strengthen those concepts.
- Takes into account the learning standards and interests of the students at different levels.
- Explanations, in each chapter, are followed by an adequate number of solved examples and plentiful of exercises for practice.
- Ample objective questions like MCQs, mental Maths, Lab Activity have been included to reinforce practice and revision and consolidate learning of the chapters.
- Assessment sheets at the end of each book are also duly given to aid in the preparation for the timely assessments in schools.
|Rohan Brilliant's Composite Mathematics for Class 1
|ISBN / Product Code
|Board : K12
|CBSE Board (NCERT)
|Select Books by Class
|Subject : School Books
|Pankaj Sharma & John Fernandis
|Rohan Book Co.
|Published by Rohan Book Company Pvt. Ltd.,56/50, Site lV, Sahibabad Industrial Area, In case of any queries regarding products please call at +91 9821633507 or email at Rohanbooks@gmail.com