Rohan Worksheet for Holidays Revise What You Have Learnt for Class 1:
Holidays are fun time. Yet they can be utilised to revise what you have been taught in the class/school. This book will help in doing so.
Apart from the work given in the book, we request parents to follow the given points as well, for their child's betterment:
- Have at least two meals together with your child. Teach him/her the importance of not wasting food and the hard work of farmers in growing food crops.
- Let your children wash their own plates after every meal. Children learn the dignity of labour from such activities.
- Allow your child to help you in cooking. Let him/her make his/her own vegetable and fruit salad.
- Let children bond with their grandparents. their love and emotional support is very important5 for your child. click snaps with them.
- Take them to your work spot and let your child understand that you work very hard to support the family.
- Do not miss the local festivals and local markets. go to these places and events with children.
- Encourage and help your child to grow a kitchen garden by planting seeds.
- Share stories about your childhood and your family history with them.
|Rohan Worksheet for Holidays Revise What You Have Learnt for Class 1
|ISBN / Product Code
|Board : K12
|CBSE Board (NCERT)
|Select Books by Class
|Subject : School Books
|All in One
|Rohan Book Co.
|Published by Rohan Book Company Pvt. Ltd.,56/50, Site lV, Sahibabad Industrial Area, In case of any queries regarding products please call at +91 9821633507 or email at Rohanbooks@gmail.com